Do you want to help build the future of interaction by making software and hardware technology more seamless and fun to use? We are looking for someone to join the software team to write new code and maintain existing code for our Linux/Python backend and/or Mobile/ReactNative frontend.
About the role
- You’ll write new code and maintain existing code for our Linux/Python backend and/or Mobile/ReactNative frontend.
- You’ll take part in heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other software engineers.
- You will work with our hands-on development team to create magical user experiences through hardware and software technology.
- You are comfortable with at least one of the following programming languages and platforms: Linux, Python, ReactJS, ReactNative, Android or iOS.
- You have experience using Git or another version control system.
- You are experienced in contributing to open-source projects and are ready to show the world your code.
- You are open to experimenting with new languages, tools and workflows.
- You prefer to work on Linux, Unix or a Mac.
Please send us an introductory email and include a CV and link to your GitHub.